Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Japanese Gardens at Tully, Co. Killdare, Ireland. Celebrating 100 years.






Hello everyone, you all are very welcome to my first post. I hope it will be the first one from a large list.
First of it all, I want to congratulate this astonishing gardens because this year, 2010, they are celebrating 100 years. Plus, they are said to be one of the finest Japanese gardens in Europe.

If you have visited and admired a Japanese garden sometime I do not need to tell you how inspiring, perfect and delightful they are. "Life of Man" is what is called this garden because you can walk through in your own way choosing the diferent paths and learning from your own mistakes, the same as life. Therefore, I invite you all to come here and enjoy not only the Japanese gardens but the St.Fiachra's gardens and The Irish National Stud as well, they are altogether a very wise decision to spend an unforgivable saturday or sunday morning.
Have a great day and please keep coming back for more of my post on this Japanese gardens blog, I want to thank http://www.gardenvisit.com/ for the picture, next I will go and I will take some pictures with my Diana F+, and I will post it for you.

1 comment: